Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Silver Dollar City

We decided to take a short trip to Silver Dollar City, lots of fun!!
We made the mistake of taking Trent on Canon in the Hole for our very first ride...it was a little much for him, so we were banned to the elephants and tea cups for the rest of our trip there.



Awww, the beloved elephants.



He did love all the water sprayers they had!

Guess I got a little wet.


just a little though.


it was that guy.



His very favorite part of our vacation, dippin dots!

2 comments:

  1. Is that the same as Fire in the hole? Like a roller coaster? I remember that one! I used to ride it when I was little and now I probably wouldn't!

    Looks like yall had a blast! I want to go to SDC hopefully next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison you are so right, it is Fire in the Hole! LOL! I am such a goof!

    ReplyDelete